I love love love Christmas time. Maybe it is because I am a big kid and adore being able to shop for the little ones and then help them try out their new toys. I love sitting back and getting to read new books, color pictures, and the decorating is always a blast! Of course being the wonderful person that I am, I thought it would be nice of me to share some of the great companies and products out there that I find for the Holiday season. Some will be products I am sent to review, some will be products we come across and I think would make a great addition. Not only will you find gift ideas, but you will find Holiday recipes, decorating ideas, craft projects, and any other fun holiday stuff I am let in on! If you know of a great product, craft, recipe, or decorating tip please let me know by emailing me at fivemonkiesreview@gmail.com (please include Gift Guide in the subject line).

Friday, November 12, 2010

Super Sipperz!


My daughter, Savanna, has an obsession with straws. She has yet to meet a straw she hasn't wanted to try. So when I was approached about reviewing the Super Sipperz! I jumped at it. Just for her. These are regular bendy straws in a variety of colors. But what makes them really nifty is the connectors that allow you make really wacky designs out of all of the straws.

The girls immediately went and started building stuff. MacKenzie the architect tried putting 5 drinks in a row and building a bridge that all of the kids could sit at and drink from. They figured out really quick that root beer, orange Fanta, and lemonade really don't mix that well. Because that is exactly what happened. The drinks all mixed together and they had some funky flavored stuff coming out of their straws.

 If you have super imaginative kids, or well even not that imaginative kids, then you might want to add these to the stockings. They are reasonably priced at $9.99 for one 80 piece set and then just an additional $5 for a second set for a total of 160 pieces! Each set contains straws, connectors, a mesh storage bag, and a 60 day money back guarantee. Plus the fun you can't buy from watching your kids eyes light up while building. Oh, and the set also contains one set of tubes to make glasses out of the straws.

Check out this really cool video on the Super Sipperz! website. I love the little girl lounging by the pool with straws leading to her drink. LOL For straws you can build with, these are definitely pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment