I love love love Christmas time. Maybe it is because I am a big kid and adore being able to shop for the little ones and then help them try out their new toys. I love sitting back and getting to read new books, color pictures, and the decorating is always a blast! Of course being the wonderful person that I am, I thought it would be nice of me to share some of the great companies and products out there that I find for the Holiday season. Some will be products I am sent to review, some will be products we come across and I think would make a great addition. Not only will you find gift ideas, but you will find Holiday recipes, decorating ideas, craft projects, and any other fun holiday stuff I am let in on! If you know of a great product, craft, recipe, or decorating tip please let me know by emailing me at fivemonkiesreview@gmail.com (please include Gift Guide in the subject line).

Monday, November 15, 2010

Scandle: Shimmering Lotion Candle


When you think of candles you don't usually think of lotion or moisturizer at the same time. With the Scandle you will think just that.

This unique candle burns at just 2 degrees above body temp to produce the shimmering moisturizing lotion to apply to your body. I was sent a Scandle to review and when I lit, I was a little apprehensive. I was expected the normal cake and peel off candle wax to be left on my skin. Boy was I pleasantly surprised to find that instead, I got a soft oil type mixture on my skin that easily rubbed in and left my hands really really soft. The light shimmer that you get is better than any body bronzer I have ever tried!

The scent that it leaves behind is almost like a warm sugar cookie. A hint of vanilla and spice. But that was just mine! There are a ton of different fragrances to choose from!  This would be a perfect gift for that special someone in your life. Maybe she has a stressful job and you want to give her the best back rub she has ever had. Foot massage anyone? At $22.99 for a refillable cermanic canister, or $13.95 for a travel size, you will definitely not be breaking the bank or the budget for this gift idea!

Connect with Scandle on Twitter and Facebook to stay up to date on sales and promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment