I love love love Christmas time. Maybe it is because I am a big kid and adore being able to shop for the little ones and then help them try out their new toys. I love sitting back and getting to read new books, color pictures, and the decorating is always a blast! Of course being the wonderful person that I am, I thought it would be nice of me to share some of the great companies and products out there that I find for the Holiday season. Some will be products I am sent to review, some will be products we come across and I think would make a great addition. Not only will you find gift ideas, but you will find Holiday recipes, decorating ideas, craft projects, and any other fun holiday stuff I am let in on! If you know of a great product, craft, recipe, or decorating tip please let me know by emailing me at fivemonkiesreview@gmail.com (please include Gift Guide in the subject line).

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Eden Fantasy's


If you are more on the adventurous side or want to just surprise your significant other with a really special gift, then you might want to check out Eden Fantasy's. They offer a wide range of products for the more intimate side of life. They offer everything from romantic mood setting items to sex toys.

If you are looking for something to wrap yourself up in, then check out their selection of negligee's. Maybe you are looking for something that has the promise of a deep tissue massage, then check out their selection of oils and massage creams.

Eden Fantasy's is a great alternative to the normal Christmas gifts, and is a great way to show the person you are spending your nights with that you still find them attractive. And if you have a more adventurous friend on your list, then grab a gift card. This is not the gift for everyone, but there are a few who would see the fun in a gift card from Eden Fantasy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment