I love love love Christmas time. Maybe it is because I am a big kid and adore being able to shop for the little ones and then help them try out their new toys. I love sitting back and getting to read new books, color pictures, and the decorating is always a blast! Of course being the wonderful person that I am, I thought it would be nice of me to share some of the great companies and products out there that I find for the Holiday season. Some will be products I am sent to review, some will be products we come across and I think would make a great addition. Not only will you find gift ideas, but you will find Holiday recipes, decorating ideas, craft projects, and any other fun holiday stuff I am let in on! If you know of a great product, craft, recipe, or decorating tip please let me know by emailing me at fivemonkiesreview@gmail.com (please include Gift Guide in the subject line).

Sunday, November 21, 2010

CSN Stores


If you are stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes to what to get someone, try a CSN gift card. With a store for every taste and need. Do you have someone on your gift list that is remodeling their kitchen/dining room? Then have them check out the amazing dining room chairs at one of their stores. Shoe lovers will rejoice at the great prices. Kids will be able to find that perfect toy.

CSN really does have a store for everyone this Holiday season. When it comes to being able to get the most bang for your buck, then you will not be left feeling bad about your purchases. And with their rating system and review system, where buyers leave a review about the product, you can see ahead of time what other people thought about the product. To keep up with CSN and the happenings at all 200+ stores, follow them on Twitter and "Like" them on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment