I love love love Christmas time. Maybe it is because I am a big kid and adore being able to shop for the little ones and then help them try out their new toys. I love sitting back and getting to read new books, color pictures, and the decorating is always a blast! Of course being the wonderful person that I am, I thought it would be nice of me to share some of the great companies and products out there that I find for the Holiday season. Some will be products I am sent to review, some will be products we come across and I think would make a great addition. Not only will you find gift ideas, but you will find Holiday recipes, decorating ideas, craft projects, and any other fun holiday stuff I am let in on! If you know of a great product, craft, recipe, or decorating tip please let me know by emailing me at fivemonkiesreview@gmail.com (please include Gift Guide in the subject line).

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Build-A-Bear Workshop


I think that the perfect gift no matter what holiday is a great stuffed animal. It has the ability to bring comfort. It has the ability to spark the imagination. And it is just so soft and cuddly. And when kids get a chance to be in the action, it makes the stuffed item so much more special. Being able to walk in, pick out your favorite, pick out his/her heart, be the one pushing the lever for the stuffing, bathing, dressing, and naming the stuffed animal makes it even better.

Build-A-Bear Workshop gives you all that, and more. When you are done bathing, dressing, and getting to know your little creation, you get to name it and adopt it. I will admit, I love watching the kids faces when they were taken into Build-A-Bear. It is a memory they still talk about today.

I was sent a $25 gift certificate to head over to Build-A-Bear Workshop and make my own furry little friend. The process is super easy. The animals range in price from $10 to $22. You pick your favorite. Then you decide if you want a voice box in it. After that, you stuff the bear, place it's heart in, bath, dress, and name. I have to say now, I was in a hurry, and did not do the adoption part. It was one of those days. But I do know from talking to one of the ladies working in there, that when you go through the adoption you get a code so that you can go on Build-A-Bear online and play with your friend virtually. Sounds pretty cool, right?!

You can find a Build-A-Bear workshop in most malls. If you do not have one near you, you can also order a furry friend online. You can also find lots of clothing and accessories on the website as well.

Follow along with Build-A-Bear on Twitter, or like on Facebook, to keep up with sales, new animals, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment