I love love love Christmas time. Maybe it is because I am a big kid and adore being able to shop for the little ones and then help them try out their new toys. I love sitting back and getting to read new books, color pictures, and the decorating is always a blast! Of course being the wonderful person that I am, I thought it would be nice of me to share some of the great companies and products out there that I find for the Holiday season. Some will be products I am sent to review, some will be products we come across and I think would make a great addition. Not only will you find gift ideas, but you will find Holiday recipes, decorating ideas, craft projects, and any other fun holiday stuff I am let in on! If you know of a great product, craft, recipe, or decorating tip please let me know by emailing me at fivemonkiesreview@gmail.com (please include Gift Guide in the subject line).

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Affordable Scarves


You know before I moved to the North, I always thought scarves were pretty, but we didn't have a use for them in Florida. It never really got cold enough to warrant scarves. But since moving up here, I have indulged in my new found love of scarves. Well, I wouldn't say new found. When we lived in Alaska, I had like 25 scarves. LOL Now I only have like 6. But I am still finding new ones. It helps, maybe Donnie wouldn't agree, to have a site like Affordable Scarves to be able to find really pretty, useful scarves on.

One great thing about a scarf is that you can really show your personality with a great scarf. If you are wild at heart, take a peek at their animal print scarves. If you are a gardener, or shopping for one, then try the floral scarves. Me personally, I love the infinity scarves!

With rock bottom prices on amazingly sturdy products, you will be a repeat customer again and again. Kinda like me. There are a couple that I am eyeballing to wrap from Santa to myself. I did receive a gorgeous scarf to review from Affordable Scarves. It is a really long wrap style scarf called the Lyn Floral Wrap. I received it in black. The girls are trying to steal it from me constantly. The reason I choose a wrap instead of a regular scarf was because I wanted something that I could sit at the computer at, and be comfy and warm at the same time. It is so pretty that I have even worn it outside of the house. LOL It has a cute ruffled edge, and a barely noticeable rose pattern on it. The fabric is so soft that you will want to stay curled up in it. When I was sick last weekend, I did just that. I was running a fever so I wrapped up in my wrap, and then curled up in bed with more covers. The cost for this gorgeous wrap is only $42.46. If that is more than you want to spend, don't worry! Products at Affordable Scarves start at less than $20!

I can't close this without mentioning the Scarves.net site that is associated with Affordable Scarves. It is a site dedicated to showing you all the different ways to tie a scarf! So if you are a newbie or want to learn a new trick or two, then be sure to check out Scarves.net. You can follow Affordable Scarves on Twitter, or Like on Facebook, to keep up with sales, new styles, and contests for you to win. And for even more fun, check out the Affordable Scarves blog!

disclosure: I have a material connection because I received a gift or sample of a product for consideration in preparing to write this content. I was/am not expected to return this item or gift after my review period.

No comments:

Post a Comment