I love love love Christmas time. Maybe it is because I am a big kid and adore being able to shop for the little ones and then help them try out their new toys. I love sitting back and getting to read new books, color pictures, and the decorating is always a blast! Of course being the wonderful person that I am, I thought it would be nice of me to share some of the great companies and products out there that I find for the Holiday season. Some will be products I am sent to review, some will be products we come across and I think would make a great addition. Not only will you find gift ideas, but you will find Holiday recipes, decorating ideas, craft projects, and any other fun holiday stuff I am let in on! If you know of a great product, craft, recipe, or decorating tip please let me know by emailing me at fivemonkiesreview@gmail.com (please include Gift Guide in the subject line).

Monday, October 4, 2010

Okabashi


If you have someone you know that really loves comfy easy to slide on shoes, then you will want to add Okabashi to your Christmas Shopping List! Okabashi is a company that makes 100% recyclable shoes. They offer spa quality sandals as well as great clogs. They also have a boutique brand for those who want an eco-friendly shoe with style written all over it.

I was sent a pair of the Okabashi clogs to review, and instantly fell in love. I have had the shoes for about two weeks now and I can honestly say that I wear them EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Whether it is just around the house or running quick errands, these shoes stay right out in the living room. The only problem I have had with them is I tried to wear socks with them, but they were to tight on my feet for me with socks.

The Okabashi shoe line is endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association, and why you may ask. Well, because insole of every sandal is carefully crafted with arch support and massage beads. The placement is based on the study of reflexology, to encourage better circulation to the foot and vital organs. Your feet will thank you for wearing these shoes. I know mine do.

And unlike the other well known brand of clogs out there, these shoes won't cost you an arm and a leg. Okabashi costs just $14.99 and up! Yep, AHH-some! The Okabashi clogs would be a perfect gift for a nurse you know and love, a gardener that plants you beautiful flowers, or even for someone you know that just loves comfy shoes. They have men's as well as children's sizes available as well. Be sure to check out the sizing guide to make sure you order the right size for you.

You can connect with Okabashi via Facebook to keep up with sales, contests, and news concerning the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment