I love love love Christmas time. Maybe it is because I am a big kid and adore being able to shop for the little ones and then help them try out their new toys. I love sitting back and getting to read new books, color pictures, and the decorating is always a blast! Of course being the wonderful person that I am, I thought it would be nice of me to share some of the great companies and products out there that I find for the Holiday season. Some will be products I am sent to review, some will be products we come across and I think would make a great addition. Not only will you find gift ideas, but you will find Holiday recipes, decorating ideas, craft projects, and any other fun holiday stuff I am let in on! If you know of a great product, craft, recipe, or decorating tip please let me know by emailing me at fivemonkiesreview@gmail.com (please include Gift Guide in the subject line).

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Pillow Pet


Named one of Toys R' Us Fabulous 15 this is one hot toy this year. And what is awesome is it is not a toy at all. It is a pillow. It is a wonderful companion for some imaginary fun. It is a security item for when your little one is sleeping away on their first sleep over. It is so many things. We have two of the folding stuffed animals now and are waiting on number three to arrive. I can't tell you how much all of my children, and even mommy, loves these adorable stuffed animals.The kids all fuss over who gets to use them to sleep on. It is so funny to watch. Of course if it gets to bad I step in and decide that mom needs it in her bed.
Don't be fooled by those pesky mall people who have set up stands selling the "bed pets" that look from a distance just like the My Pillow Pet. One sure fire way of making sure you are buying the real deal is by looking for the pillow pet tag. I managed to do a recon mission at our local mall and asked a few questions. I was shocked that the lady there selling them wanted me to believe that they were the exact same thing as seen on tv. I picked one up and tried to get a feel for it. While the knock-offs are soft, they have a different feel to the "fur" and the fluffiness is not there like with the real Pillow Pets.

With the holiday season fast approaching, you might want to grab one for traveling if you are visiting family. The Pillow Pet would make a great car pillow. At a cost of $19.95 for the first one and $15.95 for up to 5 additional ones, you will be getting something your child will cherish for a long time to come. It will get lots of use out of it, and will most definitely have a special spot on the bed. With 20 different pets to choose from there is sure to be a winner for your home. Be sure to purchase your Pillow Pet early though. Last year they sold out of inventory before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment