I love love love Christmas time. Maybe it is because I am a big kid and adore being able to shop for the little ones and then help them try out their new toys. I love sitting back and getting to read new books, color pictures, and the decorating is always a blast! Of course being the wonderful person that I am, I thought it would be nice of me to share some of the great companies and products out there that I find for the Holiday season. Some will be products I am sent to review, some will be products we come across and I think would make a great addition. Not only will you find gift ideas, but you will find Holiday recipes, decorating ideas, craft projects, and any other fun holiday stuff I am let in on! If you know of a great product, craft, recipe, or decorating tip please let me know by emailing me at fivemonkiesreview@gmail.com (please include Gift Guide in the subject line).

Monday, October 4, 2010

EO Products

I am loving this company. Really and truly loving. EO Products was a sponsor for Blogmania and gave one winner a Lavender Spa Gift Basket, and I was sent a few products to try out from their Holiday collection. I have said before how lavender is my absolutely favorite scent in the world. I could smell it all day long. So when I opened the box from EO Products and discovered lavender bath salts and lavender bubble bath, can I just say I was in my own version of heaven?! Needless to say the bubble bath is all gone and I am missing my lavender, and have added it to my own personal pretty please for Christmas list. Along with the Canon Rebel, iPad, Borders bookstore all expenses paid shopping excursion I have outlined for the honey. LOL

The reason I loved this lavender bubble bath was because it contained the perfect amount of scent. I do mean perfect amount. It envelopes you when you pour it under the hot water, and leaves your skin feeling wonderfully soothed. As well as the rest of you.

I was also sent two bottles of EO Products hand wash. One in Meyer Lemon & Sage, and the other in Mandarin Spice. I placed one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. My fav is the Meyer Lemon & Sage. Reasons...well because it smells so yummy. It is in the kitchen and when you wash your hands with it, it leaves a light fragrance behind. And your hands smell good enough to lick. Even though I wouldn't advice it. It might smell heavenly, but it tastes like soap!

All of EO Products are natural products that enhance your skin and well being. Boy I sure agree with that mission statement! EO Products does not label their products as organic, even though they use certified organic materials to make them. I thought that was odd, but after reading a little further into it, I walked away knowing that I am dealing with a company that really cares about the image they put out there and do not want any confusion. You can read their story HERE and see what I mean.

EO Products offers a wide selection of personal care products that will fit every budget, and every need. From single products to gift baskets you are sure to be able to find the perfect gift for that spa lover on your Holiday Shopping list!

You can connect more with EO Products on Facebook and on Twitter. You will be privy to sales and discount codes when you follow on either site. You will also be able to stay on top of what new things they are up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment