I love love love Christmas time. Maybe it is because I am a big kid and adore being able to shop for the little ones and then help them try out their new toys. I love sitting back and getting to read new books, color pictures, and the decorating is always a blast! Of course being the wonderful person that I am, I thought it would be nice of me to share some of the great companies and products out there that I find for the Holiday season. Some will be products I am sent to review, some will be products we come across and I think would make a great addition. Not only will you find gift ideas, but you will find Holiday recipes, decorating ideas, craft projects, and any other fun holiday stuff I am let in on! If you know of a great product, craft, recipe, or decorating tip please let me know by emailing me at fivemonkiesreview@gmail.com (please include Gift Guide in the subject line).

Monday, October 4, 2010

Kameleon Jewelry


When you think about a chameleon, you think of an animal that can blend in with whatever situation it comes across. It has the ability to change it's color, change it's look so to speak, and transform into whatever the occasion calls for. As women we could really use that ability with a lot of things. LOL. I know I wish some days that my stove was really a chef in disguise.

Wouldn't it be nice if our jewelry had the ability to change into something different, but be able to retain the same base? Well, guess what! I have found a company who offers just that option. Kameleon Jewelry specializes in interchangeable jewelry pieces.

You can purchase either a necklace, ring, sunglasses, bracelet, and much more as your base. Then you get individual "jewel pops" that pop in and out of the base piece. The JewelPops come in a huge variety of pieces. You can get ones that are more elegant looking all the way to the other end of the spectrum where you have fun pops.


From the website:
JewelPops are available in a rainbow of colors and materials and being the same size, are able to migrate amongst the entire Kameleon Jewelry collection. Some are set with semi-precious stones, Swarovski Crystal, lab Opals or sparkling cubics and sport outrageous names like “Strawberry Shortcake” (Rhodochrosite) and “Midnight at the Oasis” (Blue Sunstone), adding a real element of fun to the Collection.


Kameleon Jewelry resonates with what today’s consumers are seeking – beautiful jewelry that is flexible, versatile and reflects a sense of individualism and style. Investing in Kameleon sterling silver comes with the added value of infinite possibilities tailored for every mood and wardrobe change.

Changing out your JewelPops are easy. You just push gently on the back of the pop to remove it, then gently push on the front to replace it. They have quite a snug fit and you will not have to worry about losing the pieces when you are out. I think that JewelPops would make a great gift for just about anyone. Especially teens who want that individuality most of all. With prices starting at $19.99 for a solid round pendant, and JewelPops costing from $24, you or your gift recipient will be able to have a lot of fun and a lot of "new" jewelry without the expensive price tag! With the simplicity in some of the designs and the ease of use, I would say that this would be a great gift for your tween to your your oldest recipient!

Connect now with Kameleon via Facebook or Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment