I love love love Christmas time. Maybe it is because I am a big kid and adore being able to shop for the little ones and then help them try out their new toys. I love sitting back and getting to read new books, color pictures, and the decorating is always a blast! Of course being the wonderful person that I am, I thought it would be nice of me to share some of the great companies and products out there that I find for the Holiday season. Some will be products I am sent to review, some will be products we come across and I think would make a great addition. Not only will you find gift ideas, but you will find Holiday recipes, decorating ideas, craft projects, and any other fun holiday stuff I am let in on! If you know of a great product, craft, recipe, or decorating tip please let me know by emailing me at fivemonkiesreview@gmail.com (please include Gift Guide in the subject line).

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Madeline's Christmas and Other Wintry Tales

Madeline is a favorite in our home. I have never seen a child who can get into and out of more trouble than this kid. LOL But isn't it so much fun to watch as she figures out the lessons from her mistakes? With the newest Madeline movie just released by Shout Factory, Madeline's Christmas and Other Wintry Tales, you and your kids can sit back and enjoy some snow filled Parisian fun.

You get to travel all over from the Alps to the North Pole, you will get to experience the craziness of no Mrs. Clavel. Btw- I think that woman is a saint to take care of all those little girls and stay so calm all the time.

There are 5 episodes on this DVD:
  • Madeline's Winter Vacation (set in the Alps with Mrs. Clavel's Aunt)
  • Madeline at the North Pole
  • Madeline and Santa (our favorite from this DVD)
  • Madeline's Holiday with Mr. Grump (and yes he is aptly named)
  • Madeline and the Ice Skates

Run time on Madeline's Christmas and Other Wintry Tales is 110 minutes, and cost for this wonderful Christmas movie on Amazon is $11.49. You can also purchase it at your other favorite movie retailers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment