I love love love Christmas time. Maybe it is because I am a big kid and adore being able to shop for the little ones and then help them try out their new toys. I love sitting back and getting to read new books, color pictures, and the decorating is always a blast! Of course being the wonderful person that I am, I thought it would be nice of me to share some of the great companies and products out there that I find for the Holiday season. Some will be products I am sent to review, some will be products we come across and I think would make a great addition. Not only will you find gift ideas, but you will find Holiday recipes, decorating ideas, craft projects, and any other fun holiday stuff I am let in on! If you know of a great product, craft, recipe, or decorating tip please let me know by emailing me at fivemonkiesreview@gmail.com (please include Gift Guide in the subject line).

Thursday, November 18, 2010

True Joy Acoustics

UKULELE anyone?  Lots of fun, even therapeutic!  These kits feature a ready-to-play FLEA brand ukulele.  They’re extra tough (kid proof!), easy to wipe down, and packed with essential gear to tune and strum it, learn basic techniques and tote it anywhere.  No prior music experience required.  Ukuleles are an easy alternative or stepping-stone to learning other instruments.  In addition, Ukulele Musician Maker™ Kit sales help others in our community: (1) all kits are quality packed by a visually impaired workforce, and (2) for every nine kits sold, a 10th kit is donated to a pediatric hospital music therapy program. Learn music, help others ... that's True Joy! 

Please check True Joy Acoustics for more information and pricing on the kits. If you have a music lover in your home, this would be a great unique gift. And a way to help give back this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment