I love love love Christmas time. Maybe it is because I am a big kid and adore being able to shop for the little ones and then help them try out their new toys. I love sitting back and getting to read new books, color pictures, and the decorating is always a blast! Of course being the wonderful person that I am, I thought it would be nice of me to share some of the great companies and products out there that I find for the Holiday season. Some will be products I am sent to review, some will be products we come across and I think would make a great addition. Not only will you find gift ideas, but you will find Holiday recipes, decorating ideas, craft projects, and any other fun holiday stuff I am let in on! If you know of a great product, craft, recipe, or decorating tip please let me know by emailing me at fivemonkiesreview@gmail.com (please include Gift Guide in the subject line).

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gourmet Gift Baskets


If you are looking for a gift for a teacher, a neighbor, a friend, well, anyone, then one of the best things to get is a gift basket. You can get one that is sure to please even the pickiest person! One of the places I know of that has really great gift baskets is Gourmet Gift Baskets. They offer a wide selection of baskets for every occasion. And Christmas is no exception. Holiday gift baskets vary in taste, size, and price. You can go all out with an Executive Suite Christmas Gift Basket that costs $249, or you can go smaller with a Mini Christmas Gift Basket for $29. Either way you will receive quality products perfect for the situation needed.

Not only does Gourmet Gift Baskets offer Holiday baskets for Thanksgiving and Christmas, but they have the perfect basket for that new mom, graduation, Easter, or even just because. If your intended recipient isn't a chocolate lover, then you can go with a fruit and nut basket, or maybe a wine and cheese, or how bout a Around the World Beer Bucket.

Gourmet Gift Baskets has sales often on different baskets and you can keep up with all the happenings by following them on Facebook or Twitter. You can also keep up with them through the Blog Basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment