I love love love Christmas time. Maybe it is because I am a big kid and adore being able to shop for the little ones and then help them try out their new toys. I love sitting back and getting to read new books, color pictures, and the decorating is always a blast! Of course being the wonderful person that I am, I thought it would be nice of me to share some of the great companies and products out there that I find for the Holiday season. Some will be products I am sent to review, some will be products we come across and I think would make a great addition. Not only will you find gift ideas, but you will find Holiday recipes, decorating ideas, craft projects, and any other fun holiday stuff I am let in on! If you know of a great product, craft, recipe, or decorating tip please let me know by emailing me at fivemonkiesreview@gmail.com (please include Gift Guide in the subject line).

Monday, November 22, 2010

shabby apple


We all want to look pretty for the holiday parties we inevitably get invited to. Right? Well, how would you like to were a gorgeous dress made from Crepe de Chine Silk? With Shabby Apple you can find a gorgeous dress that will fit beautifully, and will not leave you feeling like you are falling out of your dress in any spot! I took a peek at the newest line they have, the Silk Road line, which is all made from Crepe de Chine silk, and let me tell you, these dresses are beautiful. I just wish they offered them in a plus size. Cuz until I lose this weight, I am stuck. Not to badly though since they off some gorgeous plus size dresses as well!

The Shabby Apple clothing is a very "boutiquey" feeling wardrobe, with a higher price than I normally spend. But they are definitely worth taking a look at. Especially for any upcoming special occasions you might have coming up. Whether it be a wedding, a party, or a date night with the spouse.

Shabby Apple also has offerings for kids and preteens, handbags and accessories, and oh yes, even shoes!

Follow Shabby Apple on Twitter to stay up to date on the sales, new styles, and contests they might have going on!


Check out the full line of Silk Road dresses:

No comments:

Post a Comment