I love love love Christmas time. Maybe it is because I am a big kid and adore being able to shop for the little ones and then help them try out their new toys. I love sitting back and getting to read new books, color pictures, and the decorating is always a blast! Of course being the wonderful person that I am, I thought it would be nice of me to share some of the great companies and products out there that I find for the Holiday season. Some will be products I am sent to review, some will be products we come across and I think would make a great addition. Not only will you find gift ideas, but you will find Holiday recipes, decorating ideas, craft projects, and any other fun holiday stuff I am let in on! If you know of a great product, craft, recipe, or decorating tip please let me know by emailing me at fivemonkiesreview@gmail.com (please include Gift Guide in the subject line).

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Orient Automatic Watches


Top of the line watches in a relatively affordable price bracket is hard to find. If you are looking for that one gift that will get an oh and ah out of your favorite person on your list, then check out the Orient Watch Company. You can find everything from Elegant watches to Diver watches. Just check out this Mako watch CEM65004M. Gorgeous watch.
Widely cherished in Asia, Europe, and South America, Japan’s largest producer of automatic watches
is finally available in the United States.

With more than 50 years of history and an annual production of over 2 million timepieces, Orient could quite possibly be the largest watch company you never knew existed.

With beautiful watches to choose from for both men and women, and with the added benefit of a 1 year warranty on your watch, you can shop through for an Orient and be happy with your decision. There are only certain places you can purchase an Orient brand watch and be sure that you are getting the real thing. You can find a list of all the stores that sell Orient automatic watches on the site.

One of the most classic watch styles on the site is the CEV09002W-Orient Classic.Price points on the Orient Automatic Watches are form $130 to well over $1,000. Orient has been highlighted in The New York Times, Men's Fitness, People, and more, and guess what...

No comments:

Post a Comment