I love love love Christmas time. Maybe it is because I am a big kid and adore being able to shop for the little ones and then help them try out their new toys. I love sitting back and getting to read new books, color pictures, and the decorating is always a blast! Of course being the wonderful person that I am, I thought it would be nice of me to share some of the great companies and products out there that I find for the Holiday season. Some will be products I am sent to review, some will be products we come across and I think would make a great addition. Not only will you find gift ideas, but you will find Holiday recipes, decorating ideas, craft projects, and any other fun holiday stuff I am let in on! If you know of a great product, craft, recipe, or decorating tip please let me know by emailing me at fivemonkiesreview@gmail.com (please include Gift Guide in the subject line).

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Webkinz Jr.


If you didn't know by now, my kids are all big stuffed animal fans. One of our favorite stuffed animals is Webkinz. The girls were introduced to Webkinz thanks to a friend of mine named Terri. Her daughter was collecting them, and when my girlies found out about them it started a frenzy. They have collected the cards, the animals, the bracelet/necklaces/charms, and everything else that goes with Webkinz. Of course the boys wanted to get in on the action and be able to play online with their own Webkinz. So you can imagine how thrilled I was when we were introduced to Webkinz Jr.


Webkinz Jr. are a larger version of the small Webkinz. Each one is a cute cuddly bundle of fur and stuff. And like the original Webkinz, Webkinz Jr. has its own virtual world where your little one can take care of their pet. The differences in the websites isn't too big. While Webkinz has a website that is more geared towards kids who can read and can do more interactive stuff, Webkinz Jr. offers your little ones in the 3-6 age range the ability to play games, feed their pets, decorate their little homes, and many of the other things that the original site allows for the older kids, it is just easier for the littler ones to be understand. Braden loves playing on Webkinz Jr. Getting on daily to take care of his pet and play some games is one of his favorite demands.

Webkinz Jr are available in a variety of animals, 18 to be exact. The cost for one Webkinz Jr is around $20.00 at most retailers. You have your choice of everything from bunnies to giraffes. And of course there are a couple of monkeys as well! You can purchase them at most major toy outlets (Toys R' Us, Amazon, Babies R' Us). Be sure to get yours and put it back for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment