I love love love Christmas time. Maybe it is because I am a big kid and adore being able to shop for the little ones and then help them try out their new toys. I love sitting back and getting to read new books, color pictures, and the decorating is always a blast! Of course being the wonderful person that I am, I thought it would be nice of me to share some of the great companies and products out there that I find for the Holiday season. Some will be products I am sent to review, some will be products we come across and I think would make a great addition. Not only will you find gift ideas, but you will find Holiday recipes, decorating ideas, craft projects, and any other fun holiday stuff I am let in on! If you know of a great product, craft, recipe, or decorating tip please let me know by emailing me at fivemonkiesreview@gmail.com (please include Gift Guide in the subject line).

Saturday, October 23, 2010

EcoMom


EcoMom is one of those sites that you can go to for EVERYTHING. Literally. They have organic food, toys, clothing, and even a forum to talk to other eco-conscience parents out there. They literally have everything. You might remember the review I held not to long ago for their organic snacks, in particular their Revolution Foods graham cracker snacks and fruit squeeze pouches. Both of which were a hit.  

Well, like I said before...EcoMom has it all. So when I was thinking of a great site to include in this here Gift Guide, I knew I wanted to have them as a partner. If you are looking for something for mom, dad, or the kids you are sure to find something that they will love. And when it comes to little girls, well they have the perfect gift...


Every little girl at some point wants a dollhouse. Last Christmas I ended up driving two hours to find one (which is now being used as a book case). I paid way too much for it and the quality was not that great. Which is why it is a bookcase now. The girls really loved it, but when the pieces all started to break we just had to re-purpose it. Savanna has already added a new dollhouse her to her wish list this year! But I want to make sure that the dollhouse that she receives from old St. Nick is durable this go round. If you are short on space, you should really try the Melissa and Doug Fold and Go Mini Dollhouse. It measures 13.13"x10.63"x6.13", which makes it perfect for table top play. And the fold up design allows it to store easily and quickly. It comes with a total of 11 pieces of furniture and 2 little people. Cost for the Melissa and Doug dollhouse is $60 on EcoMom and you get free shipping with it as well.This particular dollhouse is for ages 3+.
I am a huge M&D fan and EcoMom has so many of their products for really good prices that I know I will be shopping there a lot. LOL

Another of my favorites from EcoMom, and one I am sure all little boys would want, it the Crafty Kids Shuttle. They also have a little cottage for the girlies.

You can keep up with all that is happening on EcoMom by following along on Twitter, or liking them on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. I love their products! Great gift guide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are the best. I am definitely hooked on them!

    ReplyDelete