I love love love Christmas time. Maybe it is because I am a big kid and adore being able to shop for the little ones and then help them try out their new toys. I love sitting back and getting to read new books, color pictures, and the decorating is always a blast! Of course being the wonderful person that I am, I thought it would be nice of me to share some of the great companies and products out there that I find for the Holiday season. Some will be products I am sent to review, some will be products we come across and I think would make a great addition. Not only will you find gift ideas, but you will find Holiday recipes, decorating ideas, craft projects, and any other fun holiday stuff I am let in on! If you know of a great product, craft, recipe, or decorating tip please let me know by emailing me at fivemonkiesreview@gmail.com (please include Gift Guide in the subject line).

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Beauty and the Beast Diamond Edition

I will readily admit that my FAVORITE movie is Beauty and the Beast. I always loved how Belle could look past the way Beast looked, and see his heart. I remember seeing the movie many many years ago and falling in love with Disney right then and there. While I loved all the princess movies when I was little, Beauty and the Beast resonated with me. And now at 30 years old I am still enchanted with the dancing tea pot and cups. I could listen to the clock and candlestick bicker all day. And I still gasp when the last petal of the rose falls. I am thrilled that now I have two daughters of my own that I can share the classic tale of Beauty and the Beast with. And with the new Diamond Anniversary addition, I can enjoy it with the girls in a few new ways.

Did you know that Beauty and the Beast is only one of two animated movies ever nominated for an Academy Award? Or how bout the fact that it was the first Disney movie to inspire a Broadway stage play by the same name?

Disney’s most requested film, Beauty and the Beast, arrives for the first time on Blu-ray Hi-Def as the second installment to the company’s new Diamond Collection. The Blu-ray transformation reveals the magic, music and majesty of the film as never before experienced with state-of-the-art picture restoration, pristine 7.1 Digital Surround Sound and hours of additional viewing experiences that include behind the scenes features, deleted scenes, enhanced music tracks, immersive games and more.

I know we will spend a lot of time munching popcorn and watching this movie. You can purchase Beauty and the Beast where ever you like to get your movies at. 

This would make one little girl smile a bright smile if she pulled it out of her stocking or unwrapped it from under the tree. I know, cuz I'd be smiling just as wide!

No comments:

Post a Comment